« Today's Housing Bubble Post | Main | Bush Admin Protects Oil Companies Again »

April 5, 2005

Blog Issues

If you are using Firefox, you see a grey backgorund for a while. The problem is that this is what fixed some of the even worse Internet Explorer problems - and you don't see the grey background in IE. I'm still trying to get the whole thing working (whle packing for the move and trying to get work done, too)... Sorry.

Posted by Dave Johnson at April 5, 2005 11:35 AM

Comments

So the CORRECT browser users have to suffer so the users of the SHIT browser aren't troubled. OK!

Posted by: richard at April 5, 2005 11:59 AM

Also, FYI, the intermittent gray background shows up in Safari. Eventually clears to white.

Posted by: jimBOB at April 5, 2005 1:49 PM

I thought it was a clever trick to encourage me to look at the ads alongside the greyed center area for few seconds.

I think that's a good idea. I am generally inclined to think well of companies that would advertise on a left blogsite.

It's a small price to pay and if it gets your sponsors more hits - good for them and good for you.

Posted by: Uranius Pelican at April 5, 2005 3:57 PM

No Worries!

Take your time, get on with the other, more important shit you gots on tap.

Besides, it's not so bad that I run screaming into the night. The neighbors are getting tired of me doing that.

Posted by: David Aquarius at April 5, 2005 4:11 PM

Yeah, it's gray for awhile in Safari. It's also very slow.

Posted by: MJ at April 5, 2005 6:12 PM

Lefties sure like to suffer! FIX IT, Dave.

Posted by: richard at April 5, 2005 9:08 PM