« Religious Right Supporting Troops | Main | Legal Scholars Discuss Roberts »

August 7, 2005

Clinton Did It!

I swear this is for real. The wingnuts are blaming the Clintons for the leak of a CIA agent's identity. THE PLAMEGATE HOAX - What Did Hillary Know and When Did She Know It?. (Don't forget to read the comments!)

OF COURSE! (Don't forget that the lack of any evidence whatsoever of Clinton wrongdoing was absolute proof of a massive cover-up.)

(Through Daou Report's Rove Scandal page.)

Posted by Dave Johnson at August 7, 2005 2:46 PM

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Clinton Did It!:

» Good God from Alternate Brain
Words fail me . . . [Read More]

Tracked on August 7, 2005 4:07 PM

» The Clintons did it! from Political Forecast
Via Dave Johnson at Seeing the Forest, we find out that the wingnuts blame PlameGate on the Clintons. And no, I’m not making this up. ... [Read More]

Tracked on August 7, 2005 6:17 PM

Comments

I guess you don't realize that Hillary is Satan in disguise and responsible for everything that happens in the Bush administration.

Posted by: MJ at August 7, 2005 5:34 PM

The site claims to produce snark; unfortunately they can't even do that well. To do good snark you have to at least try to say something witty. I guess for them, the act of juxtaposing Hillary with some other object suffices to invoke chuckles.

Hillary and a bale of hay
Typical winger comment: "Wicked, good find"

Hillary and a ping pong ball
Typical winger comment: "Nudge nudge, wink wink, say no more."

Posted by: WebHubbleTelescope [TypeKey Profile Page] at August 7, 2005 6:23 PM

What makes me really angry at the right for attacking Hillary is that it gives her credibility among the sane that she absolutely does not deserve.

Posted by: richard at August 7, 2005 6:23 PM

And I thought accusing Wilson was bad! These people just never give up.

Posted by: Steve J. at August 7, 2005 8:04 PM

That's really funny until you realize those people probably drive cars.

Posted by: grannyinsanity [TypeKey Profile Page] at August 7, 2005 8:31 PM