« Friday Buddy Bed Blogging | Main | US Agent Executed As Result Of White House CIA Leak? »

October 22, 2005

Visit Lots of Blogs

That blogroll over on the left is just chock full of great places to visit. Click on two or three that you have never visited. You never know what you'll learn next.

I try to add every Progressive-leaning blog I come across to the list. (It's set up now to bring up the list in random order.) Leave a comment here if you know of a blog that should be added, or if you find an outdated link or a blog that isn't being used anymore. (I don't have time to visit all of the blogs regularly anymore.)

And I'd appreciate it if blogs I link to added Seeing the Forest to their own blogroll, please.

Posted by Dave Johnson at October 22, 2005 1:30 PM

Comments

Please return to the alphabetized list. I love your blog roll and have used it faithfully for over a year. You have put in some terrific blogs that I enjoy reading. The random method has me inadvertately skipping sites.

Posted by: Maggie at October 22, 2005 3:16 PM

The stars on the wall at CIA are of U.S. citizen CIA employees ONLY, not foreign "agents." Which doesn't mean no one lost their life because of the Plame leak, only that they would not be recognized on the wall unless they were an officer or other US-citizen employee of the agency.

Posted by: Traven at October 22, 2005 5:06 PM

Fred at Making Conservatives Cringe has a good piece on the silencing of the soldiers who speak out against Iraq.

And you can link me if you find what we have at the The Fountain progressive enough.

Peace!

Posted by: Night Bird at October 22, 2005 6:26 PM

I'd love for you to add my blog, stillfighting.blogspot.com, to your blogroll. I love "Seeing the Forest", and would be happy to add it to our links. Thanks!

Posted by: Dave at October 22, 2005 7:40 PM

Air America Radio is a great source. Their talent also have personal sites: the randi rhodes show and mike malloy are two of the best.

Posted by: Ralph at October 24, 2005 2:12 PM