November 3, 2005
-- by Dave Johnson
The Washington Monthly, through Atrios, talks about an Editor and Publisher story about how the new CBS polls shows that the public is taking the PlameGate story very, very seriously. More seriously than Whitewater, Iran/Contra, even Watergate.
- Plamegate: 86% important 12% not important
- Clinton-Lewinsky: 62% important, 37% not important
- Whitewater: 49% important, 45% not important
- Iran-Contra: 81% important, 19% not important
- Watergate: 78% important, 22% not important
TrackBack URL for this entry:
But Bush doesn't have a penis!
Posted by: grannyinsanity at November 4, 2005 3:33 AM
Post a comment
Thanks for signing in, . Now you can comment. (sign out)(If you haven't left a comment here before, you may need to be approved by the site owner before your comment will appear. Until then, it won't appear on the entry. Thanks for waiting.)