« Message From Howard Dean | Main | Leaking CIA Agent Identity - Funny Joke »

November 1, 2005

Tall

Redwood tree

Posted by Dave Johnson at November 1, 2005 7:22 PM

Comments

All I see is a lot of lumber and $$$s

Posted by: Pericles at November 1, 2005 7:52 PM

You're trying to win some kind of Heritage Foundation troll bonus?

Posted by: Dave Johnson [TypeKey Profile Page] at November 1, 2005 8:19 PM

Dave, you silly Marxist, Heritage does not pay people to troll. They don't have the Soros cash to engage in ridiculous exercises like that.

Posted by: Pericles at November 1, 2005 9:14 PM

Heritage Foundation's budget is over $40 million per year. They even pay sumer student interns $2500 (in addition to housing and feeding them.)

Posted by: Dave Johnson [TypeKey Profile Page] at November 1, 2005 9:22 PM

Yo. Pericles, that's what I first thought when I was lookin' at that tree... then I laughed heartily and thought to myself, damn, I'd be such an asshole if I thought that seriously.

Posted by: Bribes [TypeKey Profile Page] at November 2, 2005 3:05 PM

I've been doing some job shopping Pericles. Anybody can make good money if they trash talk liberals and the environment.

My guess is that you get paid to be here because you don't converse, you don't tell the truth, you don't like anybody here and you don't listen to what anybody says either.

Posted by: grannyinsanity [TypeKey Profile Page] at November 2, 2005 8:23 PM