« What is it? | Main | "Grandpa" Al Lewis Remembered For A Lifetime of Radical Activism »

February 5, 2006

The Bush Voter's World

-- by Thomas Leavitt

theamericanworld9lt.jpg

Sent to me without attribution. Click on image for larger version. This was originally titled, "The American World", but I have this naive hope that at least a bare majority of the non-Bush voters have some slightly greater knowledge of the world around them...

Posted by Thomas Leavitt at February 5, 2006 5:33 AM

Comments

LOL! and this as well.

Posted by: rimone at February 5, 2006 6:55 AM

Oh, please! That is NOT an empty place! It is so obviously a zebra! After all, zebras, lions, and people who are minimally clothed are all that's in Africa, if my memory of National Geographic serves me.

Posted by: Molly Douthett at February 6, 2006 6:16 AM

I hate to dash those hopes, Thomas, but supposedly intelligent lefty bloggers have been confusing, for instance, Holland and Denmark all week. If I see another blog post about the "DUTCH cartoon controversy" I might do harmful things to my computer screen. We Americans are just plain provincial, no matter what our political stripe.

Posted by: Elayne Riggs at February 7, 2006 3:41 AM

It was sent without attribution, so it HAS to be a right of center author?

Posted by: delftsman3 at February 11, 2006 1:36 AM

... methinks that the author could be of any political stripe... other than the mindlessly patriotic type.

Posted by: Thomas Leavitt at February 11, 2006 2:42 AM