« Today's (First) Housing Bubble Post | Main | Gas Prices After Election? »

September 12, 2006

Bill Clinton Reads Blogs!

I just came out of a 2 hour meeting with Bill Clinton, with a group of bloggers. I'll have more later, and hopefully some pics.

Bill Clinton reads blogs.

Update - More here where I am second from the left in the group picture. Also here, with lots of pics. Here is a description.

Update - this just in:

mcjoan writes here and Bill Sher sent a pic:

DJandBCsm.jpg

Barbara from Mahablog writes.

More on the meeting at FDL, Feministing,

Posted by Dave Johnson at September 12, 2006 12:02 PM

Comments

What? You got to meet Bill Clinton?!

...now I'm jealous.

Posted by: Darryl Pearce [TypeKey Profile Page] at September 12, 2006 1:17 PM

We have every right to be jealous, Darryl. We're just not A-list bloggers, after all.

Posted by: Elayne Riggs [TypeKey Profile Page] at September 12, 2006 1:45 PM

At least we can say we knew him when..

Is that really Bill or is it a cardboard cutout? I'm just askin.

Posted by: BadGimp [TypeKey Profile Page] at September 13, 2006 1:24 AM

That's a pretty cool gesture, whether you agree with his politics or not. You know what would be even better than Bill reading blogs...If Bill himself blogged.

Posted by: Brad Richert [TypeKey Profile Page] at September 13, 2006 4:26 PM

This is so cool! And you've got to admit we need all the strategy planning and input we can get. Clinton has always been a great strategist, and it's fascinating to me that he wants to discuss strategy with the top bloggers. If anyone can get things moving towards victory in 2008, this is likely to be where success starts.

Posted by: MJ [TypeKey Profile Page] at September 14, 2006 5:48 AM