January 17, 2007
-- by Dave Johnson
Well this is interesting. I received a forwarded e-mail that is not from the right. It's interesting to see where public thinking about acceptable humor is going. Not long ago people would be afraid bad things might happen to them - like what happened to the Dixie Chicks - for forwarding this. Subject line Funny T-Shirts:
1) (On an infant's shirt): Already smarter than Bush.
2) 1/20/09: End of an Error
3) That's OK, I Wasn't Using My Civil Liberties Anyway
4) Let's Fix Democracy in This Country First
5) If You Want a Nation Ruled By Religion, Move to Iran
6) Bush. Like a Rock. Only Dumber.
7) You Can't Be Pro-War And Pro-Life At The Same Time
8) If You Can Read This, You're Not Our President
9) Of Course It Hurts: You're Getting Screwed by an Elephant
10) Hey, Bush Supporters: Embarrassed Yet?
11) George Bush: Creating the Terrorists Our Kids Will Have to Fight
12) Impeachment: It's Not Just for sex Anymore
14) America : One Nation, Under Surveillance
15) They Call Him "W" So He Can Spell It
16) Cheney/Satan '08
17) Jail to the Chief
18) No, Seriously, Why Did We Invade
19) Bush: God's Way of Proving Intelligent Design is Full Of Crap
20) Bad president! No Banana.
21) We Need a President Who's Fluent In At Least One Language
22) We're Making Enemies Faster Than We Can Kill Them
23) Is It Vietnam Yet?
24) Bush Doesn't Care About White People, Either
25) Where Are We Going? And Why Are We In This Handbasket?
26) You Elected Him. You Deserve Him.
27) When Bush Took Office, Gas Was $1.46
28) The Republican Party: Our Bridge to the 11th Century
29) 2004: Embarrassed 2005: Horrified 2006: Terrified
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Post a comment
Thanks for signing in, . Now you can comment. (sign out)(If you haven't left a comment here before, you may need to be approved by the site owner before your comment will appear. Until then, it won't appear on the entry. Thanks for waiting.)