September 11, 2010
-- by Dave Johnson
I watched President Obama's press conference yesterday and I am happy to say that my enthusiasm is up and my enthusiasm gap is down.
* My level of confidence is up.
* My level of certainty is up.
* My faith in government is up. As is my faith in government to address our problems.
* My approval of the President's handling of his job is up.
* My approval of the President's handling of the economy is up.
* My approval of the President's handling of international relations is up.
* My interest in public affairs is up.
* My expectation that the economy will improve is up.
* My belief that things will be better for the next generation than they are for this generation is up.
I have to ask, where has this guy been? The election is less than two months away and in his absence from the fight people have started to panic! He finally, finally, finally, finally, finally is stepping up, speaking up for his policies, and looking like he is going to fight to get things done, and this is going to help build support for those policies and get them enacted.
More like this, please. A LOT more.
Posted by Dave Johnson at September 11, 2010 8:13 AM
Post a comment
Thanks for signing in, . Now you can comment. (sign out)(If you haven't left a comment here before, you may need to be approved by the site owner before your comment will appear. Until then, it won't appear on the entry. Thanks for waiting.)